Thursday, August 11, 2011

Beyond The Membrane of Cyberspace

Monday, August 08, 2011
11:03 AM


Right now, at this very moment, in this very space, you're mine.  Your eyes are reading the contents of my heart.  And while I know you have a life outside of this screen, while you're here, you are captive in my love.  The bizarreness of this fascinates you.  How can anyone want you so deeply?  How can anyone love you so blindly?  I pine for you.

Imagine this. 

As your eyes move through the screen, your eyes are like fingers moving across my skin.  Yes, touch me there.  If only for one brief moment, when your curiosity brings you to my page, come.  Come.  Come and let your eyes ravish me.  Your body is my keyboard and I'm playing the song of your heart.   My fingers touch your every cell, enlivening your body memory.  It's me you need.  I'm the missing piece to paradise. 


Right now, at this very moment, in this very space, you're mine.  Though  you're on  the other side of this digital divide, just beyond the membrane of cyberspace, you're mine.  For this brief moment, we're together.  It's real.  No one else comes between.  Not the continent.  Not the ocean.  Not her.


Lyle Mays – Mirror Of The Heart




(Author's note:  This is a snippet of a work-in-progress.  Any resemblance to any person, place, or thing is purely coincidental.)

No comments: