Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Nothing But The Night





Dearest Love,

It's 1:50 AM California time.  I sleep with my laptop next to me, left on all night.   You are my desktop background and screensaver. When I'm working and I click out of the window, you appear...and when you do my heart gets caught in my throat and I have to gasp for air. You are captivatingly gorgeous!  Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and see your face fading in and out, and it feels like the sweetest dream.


I'm crazy about you.  I'm impervious to the overtures of men, but you have such a pull on me and I just keep falling, falling, and falling deeper and deeper into your gravitational force field.  Thoughts of loving you consume me... 

I want to melt into your eyes.
I want to hear your voice.
I want to bury my face in your neck.
I want to taste your skin.
I want to whisper your name.
I want to trace your body with my tongue.
I want to feel your fingers locked around mine.
I want to ooze on you.
I want to know your hardness against me.
I want to drink you up.
I want to hear you moan.
I want to wrap around you.
I want to hold you and never let you go.
I want to scream your name--

I love you!
I love you!
I love you!



(Author's note:  This is a snippet of a work-in-progress.  Any resemblance to any person, place, or thing is purely coincidental.)

No comments: