Saturday, March 15, 2008

Let Go, Let God

Can I just let go?

If I can let go the darkness will fade
If I can just let go there's a light all around me
But the pain in my thought has kept me holding on

But I feel like letting go
I'm ready to run and I'm ready to leap into what is real

I got a sweet invitation, a mandate of ecstasy
Let go of your will, drop your tools, and follow me
I am the life within you, it's time to be free


I feel like letting go
Let go, let God
Let go, Let God
Let go, I feel like letting go
Let go, let God, let go.

If I can let go heaven's at hand
Right now new life is awaiting
While I'm rearranging these old facts of mine
Said I'm tired of holding on
My heart is making an authentic appeal

It's such a sweet invitation, a mandate of ecstasy
Don't hold on any longer, drop your tools and follow me
I won't abandon my vision, it's time to release
The power of God is guiding me
To surrender to what I've got to be
And deep within God loves me so
Let go, I'm letting go

With God
all things are possible

With God
all things are bountiful

And deep within God loves us so
Let go, I'm letting go
If we can let go the darkness will fade
Pray to let go, let go, let go.



"I Feel Like Letting Go" from the CD In The Land Of I Am

Music and Lyrics by Rickie Byars & Michael Beckwith




Photo of Medi Tate

My Bestfriend & Soul Sistah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am feeling your pain as I read between the lines. Am I right? Maybe it is because I am feeling the same way too. "Let go and let God." Offer all to God and God will do the rest.

Katherina said...

I came upon your blog when I was searching for lyrics to Let Go Let God and I found more than the lyrics. I don't usually read blogs but I had a wonderful time and enjoyed immensely reading your's. What a wonderful person you are. Wishing you peace, love and abundance, Katherina (And thank you for the lyrics!)

Katherina said...

I came upon your blog when I was searching for lyrics to Let Go Let God and I found more than the lyrics. I don't usually read blogs but I had a wonderful time and enjoyed immensely reading your's. What a wonderful person you are. Wishing you peace, love and abundance, Katherina (And thank you for the lyrics!)